1) Collaborate. Meet regularly to talk about money, set goals together, track and monitor them.
2) Understand and respect your partner. Take time to understand your partners values about money.
3) Watch the numbers. Get a budget, monitor your spending and track your net worth.
4) Max your retirement. Maximize contributions to your tax deferred retirement accounts.
6) Invest in stock. Stocks preform better than bonds or cash.
7) Avoid high interest debt. Credit cards and title loans are financial cancer.
8) Diversify. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.