TEDxTemecula will stage its 11th annual conference on Saturday, Sept. 24, at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater.
Speakers at the event, which carries the theme of “FutureTense,” are:
- Lola Adeyemo, founder and CEO of EQI Mindset, a management consulting company. Her new book is “Thriving in Intersectionality: Immigrants, Belonging and Corporate America.”
- Beckett William Bayan, a violin student since age 4. The 12-year-old debuted at Walt Disney Concert Hall in summer with the Filipino American Symphony Orchestra.
- Jennifer Cassetta, a success coach, self-defense expert and author. She trains others on how to turn fear and anxiety into self-empowerment tools.
- Scott Greenberg, a motivational speaker who fought cancer. Greenberg bought two Edible Arrangements franchises and weathered the 2007-08 global financial crisis.
- Dr. Sarah Hoggan, a 21-year emergency veterinarian. Hoggan aims to make a pet’s medical diagnosis understandable for families so they can make decisions on care.
- Meagan Hopper, who runs an alternative health and wellness business. She hosts “The Cacao Crowd” podcast, which explores healing and empowerment.
- Waleed Soro, a native of Iraq who has been head maître d’ at Hotel St. Regis in Detroit, flambé captain at a restaurant in Sacramento and now owner of Soro’s Mediterranean Grill in Old Town Temecula. Waleed’s book is “I’ve Never Had a Bad Day.”
The session is set for 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the theater, 42051 Main St., Temecula.
Tickets are $60, $85 and $110. Lunch is included. The $85 and $110 tickets include a post-event speaker reception with hors d’oeuvres.